Friday, June 5, 2009

Heavy Rains















It has been raining heavily for the most part of the week, even as I drove in and out of the Metro to attend to things and meet friends. Haven't done anything related to art - seem I'm more comfortable staring at ANC, CNN and Fox News alternatingly, than staring at my waiting art materials just across the hall.

Going to Sucat to attend to a small birthday celebration today - not after I get an oil change that is long overdue - and that after a number of panels partly came off from under my car after I belly flopped the vehicle on gutter deep water in Antipolo. Had those things screwed on again yesterday.

The rain doesn't inspire me. It makes me desire nothing but to get a book and sink deep into my bed. Funny how it does that.

No comments: